Public Examination Information
Summer 2022 examination dates are now available.
Examinations will run from Monday 16th May to Wednesday 29th June 2022.
Exam Contingency Day 2022:
The awarding bodies have designated Wednesday 29 June 2022 as a ‘contingency day’ for examinations. The designation of a ‘contingency day’ within the common examination timetable is in the event of national or significant local disruption to examinations in the United Kingdom. It is part of the awarding bodies’ standard contingency planning for examinations. We remind students that they must remain available until Wednesday 29 June 2022 should an awarding body need to invoke its contingency plan.
Public Exam Information
Don’t forget to read our Examination Policy and Examinations Mobile Phone-Smart Watch Policy, found on the policies page.
It is very important that you also know what to do in the event of a fire, so please make sure you read the Examinations Emergency Fire Procedure, also from the policies page, and understand what is expected of you.
Autumn Exams Results Date
- Thursday 16th December 2021 – GCE Subjects
- Thursday 13th January 2022 – GCSE English Language and Maths only
- Thursday 24th February 2022 – GCSE Subjects
January Exam Results Date
- For exams sat in January 2022 – Wednesday 23rd March 2022
- For Exams sat in February 2022 – Wednesday 6th April 2022
March Exam Results Date
- Thursday 14th April 2022
Summer Exams Results Dates
- A Level and AS Results Day – Thursday 18th August 2022
- GCSE Results Day – Thursday 25th August 2022
Under no circumstances will exam results be given out over the phone or by email.
Trial Exam Dates
- Year 11: Monday 22nd November to Friday 3rd December
- Year 11: Year 11 Art: Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th December
- Sixth Form: Monday 24th January to Friday 4th February
- Year 11: English and Maths 10th and 11th March
- Year 10: Monday 13th June to Friday 24th June
Plagiarism and Malpractice
Should you have any queries please contact Mrs Sara Gill, Examinations Officer using the details below.
Tel: 01246 412372
Exams office email: email@example.com
Sara Gill, Examinations Officer email: firstname.lastname@example.org