DHFS Wider Curriculum Vision
Through our Wider Curriculum, DHFS students have access to a broad range of experiences and knowledge that develop their moral compass, interpersonal skills and social awareness empowering them to build safe, happy and fulfilling lives.
- Understand and appreciate the diversity and richness in the world around them.
- Value and take pride in their role as responsible citizens of the future and understand the impact they can have in society.
- Confidently step out of their comfort zone and are respectful of others. They embrace individual differences and are compassionate.
- Make balanced decisions and carefully weigh up evidence before forming an opinion.
- Are not afraid to use their voices for the greater good, and they listen as effectively as they talk.
You must be logged in to post a comment.